Have you tried combining chocolates and corn flakes? Yes...No....Never tried before???
Then try this!
SNOWY CHOCOLATE CORN FLAKES
- 4 cups corn flakes
- 100gm semisweet chocolate ~ chopped
- 20gm butter
- 1/2 cup icing sugar ~ for coating
- Using double-boiler method, melt chocolate and butter.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add corn flakes to the chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Finally, mix in the icing sugar and coat well.
- Tada... Chocolate Corn flakes ready! :)
Let's munch munch munch!!!