Rishie, Ashika & Chocolate Chips Muffin...
Sorry, I don't have much time to write right now. Shall take you straight to the pictures and recipe of the day... ;)
See ya, wish you a beautiful weekend!
CHOCOLATE CHIPS MUFFIN
- 250gm plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 113 gm butter
- 220 gm fine granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 250 ml buttermilk / fresh milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine plain flour, baking soda, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated. Scrape the sides of the mixer bowl if needed.
- Add vanilla essence and buttermilk. Beat using low speed.
- Add the flour mixture and beat well, do not overbeat.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter in prepared muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake over 170C for 25-30 minutes or until done.
- Serve warm.
Rishie busy adding Hershey's Choc Syrup...I told you they are chocoholics!
Sorry, my mouth is full with muffins! ^_^
Oh Maaaaa, I wanna eat! No more shots please :)
Fresh from the oven!