You may add baby corn, asparagus and even broccoli to this dish. Hubby cooked with whatever vege he could get from the store. Yummylicious...
STIR-FRIED MIX VEGE by love2cook's Hubby
- 4 garlic cloves ~ chopped
- 5 shallots ~ chopped
- 1 cm ginger ~ chopped
- 1/2 green capsicum ~ sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum ~ sliced
- 1/2 yellow capsicum ~ sliced
- 6 pcs button mushroom ~ halved
- 5 pcs Chinese black mushroom ~ sliced
- 1/3 of cauliflower ~sliced
- 1 pc broccoli ~sliced
- 1 pc carrot ~ cut lengthwise
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- vegetable oil
- Heat some oil in wok and stir fry chopped garlic, shallots and ginger till fragrant.
- Add oyster sauce, turmeric powder and salt. Stir awhile.
- Enter all veges and give it a quick stir for few seconds. Dish out.
- Great to have with plain rice or just like that!
Turmeric powder gives a distinct flavour and colour...well done my dear Hubby...hehehe!