Hmmmm...luckily Jiya@14Sept told me that she saw some ramekin promotion in Tesco leaflet. My Hubby infact, took me to Tesco Shah Alam n Extra for this. Hahaha...but came back empty handed. Since Tesco Klang did not have it too, I cancelled my plan to look for it.
Finally, one fine day at Tesco Klang...whilst busy wandering around the bakery utensils section, I found this one n only set of ramekins! OMG, I was terribly happy and I immediately grabbed it. But before entering the trolley, I checked them thoroughly. Thank God, the set which consists of 4 ramekins were in good condition. I even asked a staff there if they have anymore stock left. He, with a smiling face answered that those ramekins finished in one day and that I'm lucky to have the last one atleast! Hehehe...
I actually wanted to make puddings in those ramekins. But before that, I used them to make a simple Egg Benedict, recipe courtesy Zurin@Myresipi. I printed the recipe a year ago. Unfortunately I'm unable to enter the site now due to my slow connection.
So, let's check out the recipe. Kids will love this...my kids did!!!
EGG BENEDICT by Zurin@Myresipi ( makes 2 )
- 2 eggs
- 2 breads ~ discard the sides
- Freshly cracked blackpepper
- Some margerine/butter
- Grease muffin moulds/ramekins with some margerine/butter.
- Apply some margerine/butter on a bread piece. Sprinkle some salt and blackpepper over.
- Break an egg on top of the bread. Sprinkle some salt and blackpepper again.
- Bake at 180 C for 15-20mins. Ready to serve.