Bean Sprouts with Tofu...& Ashika's Hairdo :)
Hello to one and all!
Wow, seems like it has been weeks since I posted some dishes here! Well, school holiday is over and Rishie is back to school, so do myself to blogging. Hahaha...that's just an excuse for not blogging! I needed some time off to enjoy the school break with my family as well as with our little bunny, Bolt! Thank you for commenting about Bolt on my previous entry. He is a real entertainer. He's been with us for a week already now, phew time flies!
Now, move on to my bean sprouts dish for today. Easy-peasy recipe as always from me :)
BEAN SPROUTS WITH TOFU
- 800gm bean sprouts
- 2 firm tofus ~ cut each into 6 or 8 cubes
- 5 cloves garlic ~ minced
- 1 onion ~ sliced
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 2 green / red chillies
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 medium tomatoes ~ cubed
- Heat oil in wok, fry tofus until golden brown. Sprinkle some salt over the tofus while frying. Set aside once they are fried.
- Keep 2 tbsp oil in wok and saute garlic with onions, green chillies and curry leaves for 1 minutes.
- Add bean sprouts and turmeric powder. Mix thoroughly and add coconut milk with water. Add salt and allow to boil with lid covered.
- Add tomatoes, stir and let to simmer for a while. Check for salt if needed.
- Lastly, add in the fried tofus, mix and dish out.
*** You may also add chives into this dish.
Ashika visited APT Hair Salon yesterday and here's her new hairdo! Latest avatar...^_^
Keep smiling and enjoy your day!