Okey, now to the dish...
I'm a fan of four angled beans (kacang botol), whether it's cooked with shrimp paste (belacan) or eaten as ulam with sambal belacan. Anything, my favourite.
This time Hubby stirred them with eggs and lots of shallots. I got myself drooling while snapping these pics. Couldn't wait any longer to have them with hot steamed rice.
So, sharing yet again another dish from Hubby ...yumm yumm! :)
STIR FRIED FOUR ANGLED BEANS WITH EGGS
by Mr. Hubby ;)
- 10 pcs four angled beans ~ thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic ~ minced
- 4 pcs shallots ~ sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsps Maggi seasoning / light soy sauce
- salt to taste
- cooking oil
- Saute garlic and shallots in oil. Add beans and stir for 1 minute.
- Make a well and break eggs in the center. Add seasoning and scramble the egg, mixing evenly with the beans.
- Add salt and pepper. Stir together and dish out. That's it!
Previous post :~ Turmeric Prawn Fry by Hubby, Check it out HERE! ;)