A thought to share my Eggless Cake Brownie made me return for awhile...;)
This basic brownie recipe is quite similar to my Triple Joy Brownies. Here, I've substituted eggs with buttermilk and baked a super moist eggless brownie. Not forgetting to mention that this is my second time baking it as my first attempt was a little disaster. The brownie broke into pieces while being tranferred from pan to rack. Yeah, I was not careful. But that did not stop us from enjoying the crumbed brownie...lol!
EGGLESS CAKE BROWNIE by love2cook
- 113gm butter
- 125gm dark chocolate, chopped
- 200gm fine granulated sugar ( add or less )
- 1 cup buttermilk ( I used Paul's brand )
- 50gm plain flour
- 40gm dutch processed cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- chopped walnuts
- Combine butter, dark chocolate and sugar in a medium saucepan and stir over medium heat until chocolate and butter melted. Remove from heat and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Add buttermilk and stir.
- Gradually add mixture of flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Stir until well combined and mix in chopped walnuts.
- Pour into a greased and lined rectangular tin, bake until done. ( I baked for 40mins at 170C)
- Allow the brownie to cool before slicing. It's good to have warm too :)
Remember, this is a super moist Eggless Cake Brownie...^____^
Still hot on the inside!
And, before I leave...I'd like to share couple of Awards I received from 2 wonderful bloggers! Thank you ladies for passing me the awards, truly honoured and I apologize for posting them late.
First award is from a newly found bloggerfriend, Umi Honey, who blogs her mouthwatering dishes, recipes with videos and thoughts at Umidishes :) Really glad to have found her through google. Thanks sis for the award!
Second award is from a friend who never fails to make you fall for her food and beverages. She is Ms Jayanthy from Tasty Appetite. Thanks Jay for keep sending me awards! :)
I'm taking this opportunity to pass the awards to all my friends in BLOGGYWOOD! Not gonna list a few and miss others. So everyone are welcomed to accept the awards from me :)
Thank you for accepting!
Have a Great Day!