You may also add chopped almond nuts.
ALMOND SUGEE COOKIES (BISKUT SUJI BADAM)
- 2 cups wheat flour (sifted)
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered almond
- 7-8 tbsp ghee(room temperature)
- Mix flour, powdered almond and sugar. Add ghee spoon by spoon and form a soft dough.
- Now, make balls and place them on baking tray, giving a little press with a fork. U may also use a cutter to make them into ur favourite shapes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150°C for 20 minutes. Leave it cool at room temperature. Done!
Btw, my Hubby reached home safely from Denmark yesterday and we'll be going for a holiday with our little ones for a week. So, till we meet again...do keep well and thanks for visiting my space!
If this is your first visit here, thank you very much for coming over! Please do leave your link and I'll visit you once back :)