Aromatic Chicken Masala...
Another chicken dish from my draft :)
AROMATIC CHICKEN MASALA
- 1 whole chicken ~ cleaned and cut into medium sizes
- 3 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 large onions ~ sliced
- 3 green chillies ~ sliced
- 2-3 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp corriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds
- handful of corriander leaves
- 2 tbsp coconut paste (kerisik)
- salt to taste
- cooking oil
- little water
- Pat dry the cleaned chicken and mix well with chilli powder, turmeric powder, corriander powder, garam masala and salt. Leave aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat up oil in wok. Saute cumin, fennel and fenugreek seeds. Add sliced onion and green chillies. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add in the ginger-garlic paste. Stir for another 1 minute.
- Enter the marinated chicken, stir and cook covered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until the chicken is cooked. Add some water if it's too dry.
- Check for salt and keep stirring the chicken for another 5 minutes or so, to make it drier.
- Finally, add in the coconut paste (kerisik). Mix well and sprinkle some corriander leaves before serving. Goes well with chapatis and rice.
Thanks a ton for your wishes on our recent 9th Wedding Anniversary! May all your wishes and blessings come true for both of us. God bless you!
Wow delicious sis...I'm drooling...you know I love chicken...spare me some ok...ReplyDelete
HI!!! miss u dear!! sedapnyer nampak yr chicken tu love.. nanti nak selongkar dapur, kat mana ntah letak garam masala dulu tu.. ntah dah terbuang atau duk dlm kotak mana la tu heheReplyDelete
Just drooling here, irresistible.ReplyDelete
Today's Recipe - Bhel Puri Chaat - SNC No-1 Join in my first event - FEAST FOR YOUR GURU VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA
Hi Love... it's look yummy! my garam masala is still a lot in my pantry.. seldom use it.... thanks for sharing this recipe...ReplyDelete
hi love...They look delicious! :)ReplyDelete
Looks so delicious! Yum!ReplyDelete
Gosh...thats a mouthwatering recipe... yum to the core..fenugreek seed is something new to me for chicken...shall try it..ReplyDelete
what's the difference between masala and garam masala?ReplyDelete
It looks delicious, love.
I think I want to try this at home :)
Hi Sha, garam masala is a form of powder made of dried spices. Can be found in any Indian grocery. Masala means the result of a dish which is mixed together with lots of spices.Delete
The first image is so tempting and I'm hungry now. What a wonderful delight.ReplyDelete
sooooooooooooooooo delicious sis! addoii lapar terus.ReplyDelete
Cant take my eyes from ur super irresistible masala, drooling here.ReplyDelete
oh man! u got me drooling! lovely pics!ReplyDelete
Fabulous chicken dish! I am feeling so so hungry right now.ReplyDelete
hai Love...very2 delicious...nyumyyy...oppsss lapa la tgk ni..hihiReplyDelete
woww so sedappp dear..pic lovely:)
Lovely chic dish..all time favReplyDelete
Hi love..Lama senyap..Hope Lepas ni banyak menu lagi menyusul...Sunyi tau masuk dapo love..Hehehehee..ReplyDelete
Nak masak ni kena cari garam masala dulu lah..:D
aha...enne rusi.... enne ore asethelane samayal.... :) how r u Love...ReplyDelete
yummy n mouthwatering chicken...and as usal awesome clicks!ReplyDelete
Wow very yummyReplyDelete