♥...711 ~ It's My Birthday! & Corn Flakes Cookies :)...♥
Hey, I turned 32 today! :D
Thanking everyone who've been wishing me through mails, FB and here! Thousands apologies for missing in action from Bloggywood! Sometimes I just feel like quitting but no heart to let all the efforts and time I spent on my blog go to waste. So, will be updating eventually, might not be regular though.
Thank God for giving me another birthday to be spent with my beloved kids. Hubby is in Angola, so missed his gifts! Lol! :)
Here! Corn Flakes cookies for you all. Enjoy and have a great time! God bless...
CORN FLAKES COOKIES
- 125gm butter
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 125gm self raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes
- additional corn flakes for coating ~ crushed
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- chopped nuts ~ optional
- chocolate chips ~ optional
- Beat butter and caster sugar till light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla essence. Beat well.
- Fold in self raising flour, mix well using a spatula.
- Mix in corn flakes and sultanas in the flour mixture.
- Take 1 tsp of mixture, make a ball and roll over the crushed corn flakes. Place on greased tray.
- Repeat until done, leaving space between each balls.
- Bake until light brown for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool baked cookies on wired rack, then place in airtight container. Done!!!
Sorry for the blurry image, taken in real rush last night :)))