Hubby's Special ~ Chicken Cutlets / Begedil Ayam
Mouthwatering Chicken Cutlets prepared by Hubby for our lunch today. We had these cute cutlets with plain rice and rasam. I finished off the rest by dipping them in chilli sauce. Ooooo la la! :)
CHICKEN CUTLETS / BEGEDIL AYAMby HUBBY
- 300 gm minced chicken *
- 2 medium potatoes ~ boiled, peeled and mashed *
- 1 large onion ~ minced *
- 4 cloves garlic ~ minced *
- 1 green chilli ~ minced *
- 2 tsp coarse blackpepper *
- 1 tsp white pepper *
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley *
- 3 tsp cornflour*
- salt to taste *
- 2 eggs ~ beaten
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients marked *.
- Take a portion in your hand and make small - medium sized balls. Place them on a plate and give a little press on the top.
- Dip the cutlet balls in the beaten egg. Deep fry in oil until both sides turn golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel and serve immediately with chilli sauce or with anything you prefer.
It's that easy na, happy trying!!!