It's been quite some time since I last posted my chicken recipe na! So, here is another fried chicken recipe from my kitchen. I used chicken wings, you may sub with other chicken parts.
BUTTERMILK FRIED CHICKEN WINGS by love2cook
- 12 pcs chicken wings ( I separated wings and drumlets)
- 2 garlic cloves ~ finely chopped
- 1 cm ginger ~ finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp cayenne powder / chilli powder (optional if you don't want it to be too spicy)
- 1/4 tsp ground blackpepper
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour ( add more if needed)
- 1 tsp cayenne powder
- Oil for frying
- Mix ingredients (A) in a large bowl. Cover the bowl with cling wrap and refrigerate for atleast 2 hours.
- Put ingredients (B) in a ziplock bag. Place few pieces of marinated chicken pieces into the bag, zip and shake well.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces in batches and drain on paper towel.
- Serve with chilli or tomato ketchup.
I apologize for not visiting you so often as my notebook just recovered from a serious damage. Moreover, my sweetheart is back home. So, it's more time with family than blogging at the moment.
To my new visitors, followers and readers..thank you very much for being here. Wish I could re-pay your every visits soon. Till then, do take care and have a nice day!!!
THIS RECIPE HAS BEEN FEATURED IN LOCAL FOOD MAGAZINE, SEDAP vol 4: bil 37.