Kellogg's Magic Cookie Bars/ Biskut Jongkong Magik
- 6 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes ~ crushed to 1.5 cups
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup margerine or butter ~ softened
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 flaked coconut
- 1 can/15oz sweetened condensed milk ~ ( I had 1/2 only)
- Measure Kellogg's Corn Flakes, sugar and margerine/butter into 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Mix thoroughly. With back of a spoon, press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Sprinkle walnuts, choc chips and coconut evenly over the crust. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly on top.
- Bake at 350F about 35 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool completely before cutting into bars. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.