See HERE for Malay version.
Below is the translated recipe.
PRAWN RENDANG by KakFida...
- 1 kg tiger prawn - cleaned (I used large prawn, mixed with some salt and fried it first)
- 3 tbsp dried chilli paste
- 1 onion *
- 4 garlic cloves *
- 2 ginger slices *
- 4 tbsp fish curry powder
- 2 lemongrass stalks - crushed
- 2 curry leaf stalks
- 1 cup coconut milk - from 1/2 coconut
- 3 tbsp coconut paste
- salt and sugar to taste
- 1 pc tamarind slice/ tamarind juice
- Blend ingredients marked *, chilli paste and curry powder.
- Heat oil in wok and stir blend ingredients, lemongrass and curry leaves till fragrant.
- Add in coconut milk, salt, sugar, tamarind slices and coconut paste. Mix well and add little water, leave it to boil.
- Lastly, add in prawn and stir awhile until it's cooked. Serve hot!
Dear Friends, sorry I’m unable to visit U all due to bad internet connectivity right now. Thank You so much for Ur encouraging comments, will visit U all soon. Take care…